Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lots of smiling faces

Had the joy of working with two families and two best friends this past weekend. Of course then I got really ill and haven't been keeping up with this blog and even got delayed on my editing. But, I'm caught up now so I wanted to share because they are just to awesome for words.

This is the Love family and I absolutely LOVE them!



Part of the reason I love them is because they are Texans and Texans are the best.



I had a great time with the Love family and then I got to work with the Arroyo-Diaz family - she's 9months and still looks great. I mean, who looks like this at 9 months?! I didn't have to do any retouching at all and she's still this gorgeous...




So after this wonderful maternity session (she's having a boy by the way), I got to spend the morning with two BFFs that made my day. They were so much fun and couldn't stop giggling! 



More photos of these girls to come...

Also, I am still working on the DAS Cheerleading photos - there's a TON of them and it's probably going to take me another two weeks to get everything edited and disks burned (but it's totally worth it!).

On a side note, I am taking 12 hours this semester so I will be limiting my sessions to make time for studying and homework (and to make sure my house doesn't fall apart). I am going to try really hard to keep up with my blog but don't be suprised if there is only 1 post a week.

That's all I can think of for now.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment