Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not bad for my first time

I've taken photos of almost everything - buildings, dogs, kids, couples, teenagers, concerts, cheerleading, etc. But today was my first time with a newborn. And I mean a NEWBORN - only 9 days old (I think they said 9?! I was distracted by the cuteness).

It was a lot harder and yet a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was comfortable handling a newborn (should be since I've had two), but I thought I would be all thumbs. It was super hard getting him to do what I wanted. Well, let me rephrase that: there was no way he was doing what I wanted, I just had to go with what he wanted and work with that. Hence being both harder and easier at the same time. I didn't have to worry about controlling what he was doing and at the same time I couldn't control what he was doing!

It all seems to have worked out pretty well. It was just a mini session so there are just a few photos but I love all of them. Hopefully they'll bring him back soon so I can take some more cute baby shots!







I think I did pretty good for a first timer.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment